Thursday, February 12, 2015

The Ending Never Matters, If You Don't Know How To Begin

Honestly, I can't even lie to you. I don't know how this will all end. This Blog, My Crazy Night. I pray I will wake up and do it all again... On the slick, I am sipping liquor like crazy. Cause if you honestly knew the Life that I was living, your mind would be like mine, hazy... Hazy, in the fact that I love drinking and smoking. Popping pills and maybe choking... Ups & Downs, Emotions going crazy. I still can't believe I have 3 Babies... 3 Kids by 3 different women, hot damn! Trust Me when I say, I don't feel like the Man... But, I Am. I keep pushing forward cause I can. Sometimes, I want to spas out & go straight ham... I'm in pain, I got surgery next Thursday, I'm worried. Why the hell is this city cold, and it always has flurries... No, Not Dairy Queen. I know that is Random. I'm just trying to let You know I got slick wordplay. I'm Handsome... Laugh out loud, I know that last part makes no sense. Trust Me, I Know. I'm Sipping On Some Powerful Stuff, and that's what makes sense... When it comes to writing, I'm a Poet, at Heart. I NEVER KNOW HOW THE ENDING WILL BE, BUT GUARANTEE, I'LL START.........

No comments:

Post a Comment